- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 4 dozen brownies
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread 1 1/2 cups prepared batter in prepared pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until center is set.
- COMBINE caramels, sweetened condensed milk and butter in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until caramels are almost melted. Whisk until smooth. Gently spread caramel mixture over partially baked brownie. Sprinkle caramel with chocolate chips. Spread remaining unbaked brownie batter evenly over chocolate chips. Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. Lift chilled brownies from pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 brownies), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.