Deluxe Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, soda and salt in large bowl. Stir in butter and vanilla until evenly moistened. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan to make a thin crust. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
- STIR sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until blended. Spread over partially baked crust. Combine reserved crumb topping mixture and chocolate pieces. Crumble evenly over top.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.