Deluxe Pineapple Cake
Now enjoy the sweet and tropical flavor of pineapple with moist, vanilla-flavored cake.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: one (13x9-inch) cake
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 (8 oz.) cans juice-pack crushed pineapple, well drained, reserving juice
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup.
- COMBINE cake mix, 1 cup pineapple liquid, eggs, 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and oil in large bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened, then beat on high speed 3 minutes. Stir in 1 can drained pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in medium bowl. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in food coloring and remaining can of drained pineapple. Chill. Spread evenly over cooled cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of cake), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.