Fresh Two Berry Peach Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Double Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 3 cups peeled, sliced peaches (6 medium)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- PREPARE recipe for double crust pie, using a 9-inch pie plate. Roll out dough for bottom crust and place in pie plate according to recipe directions. Roll out dough for top crust into a 10-inch circle. Cut into strips 3/4-inch wide. Heat oven to 425ºF.
- PLACE peaches, blackberries and blueberries in large bowl. Add sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Stir gently until evenly moistened. Fill prepared pie crust. Dot with butter.
- WEAVE strips of dough over filling to form lattice crust, extending ends of strips beyond edge of bottom crust. Trim ends of strips even with outer edge of bottom crust. Lift edge of bottom crust folding over ends of strips. Crimp edge.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 375°F. Bake an additional 35 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool at least 3 hours before cutting to allow filling to thicken.
- TIP For Woven Lattice crust diagram, visit pillsburybaking.com. Go to Baker's Corner, Baking Tips, Pie Crusts, Finishing Touches for Pies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.