Oatmeal Chocolate Raisin Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended.
- STIR in oats, chocolate-covered raisins and pecans. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove immediately to cooling racks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.