- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 6 tablespoons Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons milk
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
- MIX almonds, sugar, flour and salt in medium bowl. Blend in shortening and milk. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls about 4 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Let set about 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove carefully with a spatula to racks. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.