Lemon and Garlic Lamb Chops
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lamb shoulder chops
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- MIX flour, lemon peel, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large plastic food storage bag. Add chops. Shake to coat. Set aside.
- HEAT oil in large skillet. Add chops and any remaining flour mixture. Fry over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, or until chops are golden brown, turning over once. Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 lamb chop), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.