Lemon Pecan Cookies
Do you long for luscious lemon? Our Lemon Pecan Cookies are easy to make and a joy to eat.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 0 min
- Yield: 6 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Crisco shortening and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs and lemon juice until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Spray cookie sheets lightly with Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheets 4 minutes; transfer to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.