Chocolate Coconut Pecan Buffalo Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick or old fashioned), uncooked
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed to about 1/2 cup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl; beat at low speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; gradually add to shortening mixture at low speed.
- STIR in oats, corn flakes, chocolate chips, nuts and coconut. Using an ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure, drop dough 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges but still slightly soft in center. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.