Brownie Pie á la Mode
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- SPOON ice cream into 2-cup bowl or mold, packing it firmly with back of spoon. Cover with plastic wrap or foil; freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- SPRAY a 10-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in walnuts. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- BAKE according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack.
- REMOVE ice cream from freezer. Dip bowl in lukewarm water for 5 seconds. Cut around edge of ice cream with knife and invert onto center of brownie pie.
- POUR fudge topping over ice cream; sprinkle with coconut. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature for easier slicing.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 79g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 53g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.