Brownie Pie á la Mode
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pie plate. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- LINE 2-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap. Spoon ice cream into prepared bowl, packing firmly with back of spoon. Cover and freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- REMOVE ice cream from freezer. Unwrap, discarding plastic wrap. Place ice cream onto center of brownie pie. Warm fudge topping according to label directions. Pour over ice cream. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 55g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.