Molasses Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons mild-flavored light molasses
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- PREPARE single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; do not bake.
- WHISK together first 8 filling ingredients in large bowl.
- WHISK in pumpkin, molasses and eggs; whisk in cream. Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until the filling is set in the center. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 84g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 42g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.