Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 50 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz.) package toffee baking bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brown sugar, shortening, egg, milk, salt, baking soda and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- ADD flour gradually at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate chips and toffee baking bits.
- DROP by level measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.