Peanut Butter-n-Chocolate Crumb Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl.
- ADD peanut butter and butter; blend at low speed with mixer until crumbly. Remove 1 cup of crumbs and set aside.
- ADD milk, eggs and vanilla to crumbs left in bowl. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- POUR batter into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of batter. Sprinkle 1 cup of reserved crumbs over top.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes. Cool before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10), Calories 730 (Calories from Fat 320), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 96g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 42g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.