Peanut Butter and Cream Brownie Torte
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 225 min
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) box Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Chocolate shavings (optional), for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package, using oil, water and egg. Spread batter evenly into springform pan. Bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch or 36 to 38 for 9-inch pan. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in peanut butter, powdered sugar and 3 cups whipped topping until well combined. Keeping dessert in springform pan, spread mixture evenly over cooled brownies.
- TOP with remaining whipped topping. Use the tines of a fork to create swirls in the whipped cream. Sprinkle chocolate shavings on top of whipped cream. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Remove side of pan just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.