Chicken Dijon with Rice
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook until brown on both sides and no longer pink in center. Remove to serving plate. Keep warm.
- ADD flour to skillet. Cook and stir 2 minutes on medium heat. Stir in chicken broth gradually. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream and mustard.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Turn to coat with sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 chicken breast w/ rice), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g), Protein 29g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.