Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 dozen brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch bakling pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cream cheese, shortening and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in sugar and 2 eggs. Blend in flour until smooth.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and remaining 2 eggs. Spread half of the brownie batter into prepared pan. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in pan. Drop spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter over cream cheese layer. Cut through mixtures with tip of knife to gently swirl.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.