Macadamia Nut Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 55 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BEAT brown sugar, shortening, water and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs. Beat well.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- DROP by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are se (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.