Prized Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 7 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 4 large egg whites, slighty beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup flake coconut
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar and peanut butter in bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Beat in egg whites and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Using a spoon, stir in cereal, peanuts, quick oats and coconut until evenly combined.
- DROP by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.