Orange Chocolate Chippers
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT shortening, sugar and orange peel in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in milk and egg.
- COMBINE flour, pudding mix and baking powder in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.