Our Dinner Rolls are flaky, tender, and "just like Mom used to make." Use the master recipe, Buttery Bread Dough, to make homemade bread or rolls.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 20 rolls
- Buttery Bread Dough
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- PREPARE dough as directed. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan thoroughly with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough into twenty pieces. Shape into balls. Place in prepared pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled, 45 to 60 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Brush tops with melted shortening. Bake 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 roll), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.