Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 50 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 2/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Beat shortening, sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- STIR together flour, instant espresso coffee, baking soda and salt. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in nuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.