Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT shortening, sugar, brown sugar, flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, milk, baking soda, vanilla and salt in large bowl at low speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- STIR in oats, chocolate chips, pecans and raisins or cranberries. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.