Black and White Brownies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) white baking chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 36 pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add 1/2 cup pecans, chocolate chips and 1 cup white vanilla chips; mix well. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 34 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with 1 cup white baking chips. Let stand 1 minute to soften chips; spread evenly over brownies with back of spoon. Cool.
- COMBINE all frosting ingredients except pecan halves in small bowl. Beat until smooth (mixture will be thin). Spoon over melted white baking chips; spread to cover. Arrange pecan halves over frosting. Cool 1 1/2 hours or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE brownie mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.