- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownie reindeer
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Mini pretzel twists
- Brown and red candy coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE and bake brownies as directed on package using oil, water and eggs. Cool completely. Cut into cookie-sized triangle shapes.
- ATTACH mini pretzel "antlers" with chocolate fudge frosting on two corners of each brownie. Add a red candy "nose" on third corner, attaching with a touch of chocolate fudge frosting.
- FINISH with candy "eyes" attached with vanilla frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie reindeer), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.