Brownie Soufflé Cake With Mint Cream
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking bar, finely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoons mint extract (optional)
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Powdered sugar
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 or 10-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Microwave cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Add white chocolate and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract; stir until chocolate is melted. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until well chilled.
- COMBINE brownie mix, water, oil, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mint extract and egg yolks in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. In small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually fold into brownie mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 30 minutes (center will sink slightly). Carefully remove sides of pan. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
- Just before serving: BEAT chilled mint cream until soft peaks form. Cut cake into wedges; top each wedge with mint cream. Garnish with mint sprigs. Refrigerate leftover mint cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.