Chewy Cinnamon Trail Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 165 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup white vanilla chips
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1 package Pillsbury® Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large egg yolks
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine oats, brown sugar, coconut, vanilla chips and pecans in food processor bowl with metal blade; process 10 seconds or until coarsely ground.
- SET aside cinnamon swirl package from bread mix. Combine bread mix and oat mixture in large bowl. Stir in butter, water and egg yolks; mix well. Spread half of batter in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon swirl from package. Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over cinnamon swirl; carefully spread.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool 2 hours or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/4 cup flour to dry quick bread mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.