Coconut Pecan Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Add frosting and sour cream; mix well. Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- BAKE 42 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/2 cup flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.