Grasshopper Brownies Supreme
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1(19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all brownie ingredients in large bowl. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add remaining filling ingredients. Beat until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- PLACE frosting ingredients in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds as needed until melted. Stir until smooth. Pour evenly over filling. Spread carefully to cover.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour before cutting into bars. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.