Holly-Day Mint Brownies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 28 diamond-shaped brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup mint-flavored chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 5 (.68-oz.) tubes purchased green decorating gel
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (84) cinnamon candies or small red decorator candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Spray bottom only of foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, chocolate chips, water, oil and eggs in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- SPREAD cream cheese frosting over brownies. Freeze 1 hour.
- REMOVE brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel off foil. Cut brownies into 6 lengthwise strips. Measure and mark 9 inches on long side of brownies. Cut diagonally from 9-inch mark to opposite corner of brownies. Make parallel cuts on each side of diagonal cut every 1 1/2 inches.
- OUTLINE each brownie diamond with green decorating gel, forming scallops to simulate shape of holly leaves. Place 3 red candies at one long point on each brownie. Store in single layer in covered container in cool place.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/28 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.