Holly-Day Mint Brownies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 28 diamond-shaped brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mint-flavored chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 4 to 5 small tubes green decorating gel
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (84) cinnamon candies or small red decorator candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- SPREAD cream cheese frosting over brownies. Freeze 1 hour.
- REMOVE brownies from pan by lifting edges of foil; remove and discard foil. Cut brownies lengthwise into 6 strips. Measure and mark 9 inches on long side of brownies. Cut diagonally from 9-inch mark to opposite corner of brownies. Make parallel cuts every 1 1/2 inches to form diamond shapes.
- OUTLINE each brownie diamond with green decorating gel to resemble shape of holly leaves. Place 3 red candies at one long point on each brownie.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/28 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.