Cookies ´N Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 egg whites
- OR 3 eggs
- 1 cup coarsely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (12 cookies)
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil, and eggs. Stir in cookies. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- FROST cake with frosting. Garnish with additional cookies, if desired.
- TIP Cake can also be baked in two 8 or 9-inch pans. Spray pans with no-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Frost top of first cake layer; top with second cake layer. Frost top and sides.
High Altitude: (Above 3500 Ft.)
- ADD 3 tablespoons flour to dry cake mix; increase water to 1 1/3 cups. Bake at 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 76g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 53g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.