Pumpkin Patch Brownies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring
- 24 candy pumpkins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, leaving enough foil on sides to lift brownies out of pan. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all brownie ingredients in large bowl; beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 35 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil edges. Invert onto serving plate, tray or heavy cardboard covered with foil. Remove foil from brownies. Frost sides and top with chocolate fudge frosting. With knife, score frosting into 24 bars.
- COMBINE vanilla frosting and green food coloring in small bowl; blend well. Using decorating bag, decorating bottle, or resealable food storage bag with a small cut in one corner, pipe green frosting to make vine and leaf design on each bar. Place 1 candy pumpkin on each bar. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until frosting is firm; cut into bars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.