Raspberry-Layered Chocolate Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom only of a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE and bake brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Cool 10 minutes. Spread brownies with preserves. Place in freezer 40 minutes or until preserves are chilled and firm.
- STIR frosting in container until smooth. Carefully spread chocolate frosting over preserves. Freeze 15 minutes. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.