- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 32 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Red food coloring
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare and bake brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Cool in pan 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- REMOVE brownie from pan, lifting by foil edges; remove foil. Place brownie on cutting board. Cut brownie in half crosswise. Place one half of brownie on serving platter or foil-covered cardboard for schoolhouse (see photo).
- CUT 6-inch square from remaining half of brownie. Cut square diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Place triangles on top of schoolhouse to create roof. Cut 2-inch triangle off peak of roof to make bell tower roof. From remaining brownie, cut door and 2 windows.
- TINT 1/2 cup vanilla frosting with red food coloring in small bowl. Frost roof with red frosting, leaving schoolhoue unfrosted. Place door and windows on schoolhouse. Decorate as desired, using remaining 1/2 cup frosting.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE brownie mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 18), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.