Peanuts´N Candy Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup candy corn or 16 candy pumpkins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 13x9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour into pan.
- BAKE 34 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl, stirring until smooth. Spread evenly over cake. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Arrange candy corn or pumpkins on top of cake.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 23g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.