- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 (19.25 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all filling ingredients in small bowl; beat until smooth. Set aside. Combine all brownie ingredients in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- SPREAD half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Pour filling mixture over brownie batter, spreading to cover. Top with spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter. To marble, pull knife through batter in wide curves; turn pan and repeat.
- BAKE 32 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/2 cup flour to dry brownie mix. Increase water to 1/4 cup. Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.