Banana Brownie Split Sundaes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart (4 cups) strawberry ice cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 to 1 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 2/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Lightly spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownies according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- REMOVE brownies by lifting foil from pan; place on flat surface. Cut brownies using 2 1/2 to 3-inch star-shaped or round cookie cutter. Remove from foil with thin metal spatula.
- SCOOP ice cream into individual bowls; top with banana slices and strawberries. Drizzle with ice cream topping; dollop with whipped topping. Garnish with brownie stars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE brownie mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 sundae of 10), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 53g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.