Brownie Petits Fours
- Prep Time: 135 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 165 min
- Yield: 48 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil extending foil over sides of pan. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownies according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Freeze brownies 30 to 45 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Trim outer edges of brownie; cut into 1 1/4-inch squares, brushing away loose crumbs. Place on wire rack set over wax paper; return to freezer while preparing frosting.
- PLACE chocolate chips, frosting and vanilla in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove brownies from freezer. Spoon frosting over each brownie, coating top and sides. If frosting thickens, microwave on HIGH a few seconds, stirring until desired consistency is achieved. Decorate as desired with decorator frosting.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE brownie mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 petit four of 48), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.