Strawberry Brownie Mousse Torte
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon (1 1/2 packets) unflavored gelatin
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate curls, fresh strawberries and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 10-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- PLACE 2 tablespoons water in medium saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 1 minute to soften. Place strawberries in food processor or blender container. Cover and process until smooth. Add to softened gelatin; mix well. Cook over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cover. Chill 1 1/2 hours or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- BEAT cream and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in strawberry mixture. Spoon over cooled brownie layer in pan. Chill 2 hours or until set. Remove sides of pan. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.