Brownie Elf Smiley Cookies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Blue and yellow food coloring
- Red or green decorator sugar
- Miniature marshmallows
- OR small candy-coated chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine brownie mix, oil and eggs in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon until all dry mix is moistened. Stir in raisins.
- SHAPE dough into 24 (1-inch) balls and 24 (3/4-inch) balls. For each elf cookie, place 1 large ball and 1 small ball together, sides touching, on ungreased cookie sheet; place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Press small ball to one side to form hat shape.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are puffed and edges are set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- PLACE 1 cup of frosting in bowl; leave this portion white. Divide remaining frosting into 2 small bowls; tint one yellow and one blue. Place yellow and blue frostings in separate resealable small plastic bags; cut off small corner of each bag.
- SPREAD white frosting over hats; sprinkle with decorator sugar. Place marshmallow on end of hat for pom-pom. Squeeze yellow frosting on face for smile; squeeze blue frosting on face for eyes.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 3 tablespoons flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.