- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- OR 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water, almond extract and egg in large bowl; mix well. Stir in coconut and butterscotch chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
- MICROWAVE frosting in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) 10 to 15 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 2 tablespoons flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.