- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies (30)
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- OR 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine quick bread mix, walnuts, butter and egg in large bowl; mix well. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With glass dipped in sugar, press each to 1/8-inch thickness.
- BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 crisp), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.