Dark Chocolate Heart Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 36 cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Pink Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine butter and cream cheese in medium bowl; beat until smooth. Add melted chocolate and egg; beat until well blended. Add cake mix; beat until well mixed.
- ROLL half of dough at a time on a lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with floured 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1/2 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
- PLACE frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 15 seconds; stir frosting until smooth. Drizzle frosting over cooled cookies.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.