Sugar Cookie Snowmen
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 85 min
- Yield: 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (18 oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 orange gum drops
- Red licorice
- 11 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped, cut in half vertically
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Place flour on work surface. Remove cookie dough from wrapper; place on work surface with flour. Knead flour into dough until well combined.
- FORM pieces of dough into 3/4-inch, 1-inch and 1 1/4-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange 1 ball of each size in a row with smallest ball on top and largest on bottom, edges touching. Repeat with remaining dough to form 16 snowmen.
- BAKE 11 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet. Cool 20 minutes or until completely cooled.
- FROST cookies 1 at a time, and immediately press coconut into frosting. Press chocolate chips into frosting to form eyes. Cut gum drops into tiny carrot shapes; place below eyes to form nose, pressing in gently. Cut licorice into small pieces; place around neck to form scarf. Place 3 chocolate chips in a row below scarf to form buttons. Place peanut butter cup half on top of head, cut side down, to form hat.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 snowman), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.