Spooky Party Pumpkin Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 (14 oz.) package Martha White® Family Size Sweet Yellow Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- 1/2 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Line 12 muffin cups with foil baking cups. Bake and cool cupcakes as directed for muffins on package, using milk, oil and eggs. Cool completely.
- STIR together frosting and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Frost cooled cupcakes with frosting.
- COMBINE white baking chips and corn syrup in small saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to knead.
- KNEAD candy mixture slightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 15 to 30 minutes for easier handling.
- PLACE candy mixture between 2 sheets of wax paper; roll to about 1/8-inch thickness.* Cut out 12 rounds with sharp knife or 1-inch round cookie cutter. Stretch and press rounds into ghost shapes with fingers. Make 2 holes in each for eyes with drinking straw. Place ghosts on frosted cupcakes.
- TIP *To keep parchment paper from slipping while rolling out mixture, tape paper to the work surface.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE quick bread mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 12), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 33g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.