Cranberry Banana-Nut Breakfast Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray an 8 x 4 or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Prepare and bake quick bread as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- CUT eight 1/2-inch slices from half of loaf (reserve remaining half of loaf for a later use). Spread 4 slices with peanut butter. Top each with banana slices and another slice of bread.
- TIP Any flavor Pillsbury® Quick Bread & Muffin Mix can be substituted for the Cranberry mix.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE quick bread mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 sandwich, 1/4 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 27g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.