Almond Toffee Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package toffee bits for baking, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, butter, water and eggs in large bowl. Beat 50 strokes with a spoon or until batter is just moistened. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- COMBINE 1/2 cup toffee bits and sliced almonds. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. (Do not overbake.) Immediately sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.