Caramelicious Turtle Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 25 vanilla caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center.
- SPRINKLE warm brownies evenly with chocolate chips and pecans. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- HEAT caramels and milk in small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Drizzle evenly over brownies. Sprinkle with salt. Cool until caramel is set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.