Strawberry Chocolate Shortcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 110 min
- Yield: 10 individual shortcakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- OR 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or flavor of your choice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and eggs. Cool completely in pan.
- CUT into 20 squares. Top 10 brownie squares with small scoops of ice cream and sliced strawberries. Top with remaining brownie squares.
- MICROWAVE hot fudge topping according to package directions. Drizzle each sundae with hot fudge. Dollop with whipped topping. Garnish with maraschino cherries. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 shortcake of 10), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 88g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 65g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.