- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes or just until moistened. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.