Walnut Ganache Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water, eggs and vanilla. Stir in walnuts. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH until cream just comes to a boil, about 1 minute. Add chocolate chips, stirring until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 1 brownie), Calories 20 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.